Nonlinear Dynamics and the Analysis of Real Time Series
In mathematics, a nonlinear system is one that does not satisfy the superposition principle, or one whose output is not directly proportional to its input; a linear system fulfills these conditions. In other words, a nonlinear system is any problem where the equation(s) to be solved cannot be written as a linear combination of the unknown variables or functions that appear in it (them). It does not matter if nonlinear known functions appear in the equations; in particular, a differential equation is linear if it is linear in the unknown function and its derivatives, even if nonlinear known functions appear as coefficients.
Forecasting and Time Series analysis forms the major components of Non-linear dynamics and the analysis of real time series. Our talented pool of Statistics experts, Statistics assignment tutors and Statistics homework tutors can cater to your entire needs in the area of Non-linear dynamics and the analysis of real time series such as Assignment Help, Homework Help, Project Paper Help and Exam Preparation Help. Our assignment/homework help tutors hold PhD degrees or Masters and are well versed with any referencing style, be it Harvard or APA or any other. Our experts are available 24×7 to help high school/ college/ university students with their assignments.
Following is the list of comprehensive topics in which we offer the quality solutions:
- Dynamics of non-linear deterministic systems
- Use of time series data in industry
- Practical focus on the use of time series data in industry
- Dynamics of nonlinear systems
- Analysis and forecasting of nonlinear stochastic systems
- Concrete applications in forecasting electricity demand and pricing weather derivatives
- Fractal dimensions and Lyapunov exponents
- Analysis and modelling of real data