Statistics assignment experts only collect information from you when hiring an expert from us. We collect very specific information from you. The information we collect from you includes your full names, details about the service you want from us, your email address, and the date of completion of the task you are seeking. The collected information enables us to communicate with you and offer better services. Note that we do not ask for personal information such as pin and passwords when we collect information from you. You are not allowed to share such confidential information with anyone. We treat the information we collect from you as sensitive, and therefore we do not share it with any third parties unless under the circumstances stated below. All the information in our database is encrypted, and one has to seek permission from our data control team before accessing the information.
How we use the information we collect from you
The information collected from our clients is used for three main reasons:
- Contacting the clients. After we complete the task you hire us to do, we sent the solutions to you through your provided communication details.
- We also use the information you provide to notify you about new services. If we have a new service that we think may be interesting to you, we inform you.
- For internal purposes. This is majorly for statistical purposes. We use such information to know how our business is faring by checking the number of clients we have at a particular time.
Circumstances under which your information can be shared with third parties
We ensure that all the information you send to us is kept safe and not shared with anyone. However, when we may be forced to share the information you send to us with third parties, there are circumstances. The circumstances under which we can share your information include:
- When the information is required by government institutions or a court of law. In such a case, we have no power to stop such institutions from obtaining the information.
- When we are targeted, or we suspected that there might be a security breach in our system. In such a case, we opt to share the information with our security providers to ensure that the information is safe and not tampered with.
- A third party service provider has access to your information in cases such as updating our website. However, these service providers are under strict guidelines, and we are well monitored.
Our main priority is ensuring that your information is secure. We have put different measures to ensure that your information is safe from misuse, change, or loss. All our employees are educated on the importance of respecting user information. We know that threats keep advancing every day, and therefore we ensure that we have a working system that is regularly monitored and updated. To make this a success, we have partnered with experienced security providers to ensure that any threats are dealt with early enough.
Third-party website links
Children's usage of the website
We do not conduct business with anyone below the age of 18 years. This website was strictly created to do business for over 18 years. Should anyone below the age of 18 want to use the services we offer, they are expected to be supervised by a person over 18. The supervisor is expected to have read and understood all our policies.