A hybrid field made up of statistics and social sciences, survey methodology studies the sampling of individuals from a population and data collection techniques (e.g., questionnaire design) with a view towards making statistical inferences about the population represented by the sample and the constructs represented by the measures (i.e., survey questions) used. Polls about public opinion, public health surveys, market research surveys, government surveys and Censuses are all examples of quantitative research that use contemporary survey methodology to answers questions about a population.
In recent times, application of statistics in Survey Methodology has become widespread especially in the area of Sampling and Estimation. Our Statistics tutors being proficient in multiple areas of Survey Methodology can provide you the quality and timely solutions in the form of homework help, assignment help, term paper help and exam preparation help. Our assignment/homework help tutors hold PhD degrees or Masters and are well versed with any referencing style, be it Harvard or APA or any other. Our experts are available 24×7 to help high school/ college/ university students with their assignments.
Following is the list of comprehensive topics in which we offer the quality solutions:
- Sampling error and Non-sampling error
- Basic ideas of target populations
- Non response error and imputation for item non response
- Preparing and working with secondary data from existing social surveys.
- Using the statistical computer package STATA
- Survey estimation and inference
- Survey weights
- Sample design and sampling theory
- Cognitive processes in answering survey questions
- Methods of data collection
- Survey interviewing
- Design and evaluation of survey questions
- Analysis of data from complex surveys