Probability And Statistics Help
Wondering where you can avail exclusive probability and statistics help? Worry no more. Statistics Assignment Experts is the place to be for anyone who needs professional assistance on these two tough subjects. We have qualified personnel to provide satisfactory solutions on any topic you may be having challenges with. Taking help with probability and statistics from our website gives an opportunity to access a variety of academic assistance services including assignment writing, editing and proofreading, and online tutoring. We also provide services for assignment rewriting for students who have re-sits. Due to our hard work and passion towards offering the best to our clients, we have rose in the ranks to become the most trusted provider of statistics and probability help online.
Understanding Probability And Statistics
Probability and statistics are two very closely related disciplines. Both use similar mathematical terminology and there are numerous points of contact between them that it is almost impossible to see the difference between the two. Many a times, concepts from these two subjects are thrown under the title, ‘probability and statistics’ while there is indeed a distinctive difference between the two. So how exactly is probability different from statistics?
The key distinction between probability and statistics has everything to do with knowledge. This refers to the facts that are known about the problem we are solving. To understand this distinction, let’s consider a drawer of shirts. Perhaps the drawer contains 100 shirts. Depending on our knowledge of the shirts, there can emerge either a probability problem or a statistics problem.
For instance, if you know you have 50 grey shirts, 30 white shirts, and 20 yellow in the drawer, then you can apply probability to know the color of a random sample of these shirts. You can ask yourself questions like:
- What is the probability that you will pull out 2 yellow shirts and 2 white shirts from the drawer?
- What is the probability that you will draw 3 shirts and end up with a matching pair?
- What is the probability that you will pull out 5 shirts and they are all gray?
If on the other hand, we didn’t know the colors of the shirts in the drawer, then statistics steps in. Statistics helps us to generalize the properties of a population based on a random sample. Typical statistical questions to use to determine the properties of the shirts in the drawer may include the following:
- A random sample of 10 shirts from the drawer gives us 1 yellow shirts, 4 white shirts, and 5 gray shirts. What is the proportion of gray, white, and yellow shirts in the drawer?
- Randomly sample 10 shirts from the drawer. Write down how many black shirts you have got from the sample and then return the shirts back inside the drawer. Do this 5 times. The average number of shirts in every trial is 7. What is the total number of black shirts in the drawer?
Statistics and probability have a lot in common, because basically, probability is the foundation upon which statistics is built. Even when we don’t have enough information about a subject we are studying, we can always apply probability results and theorems to arrive at effective statistical results. Probability and statistics work together because of the assumption that the end results are obtained from random processes. If the samples are not random, then we would no longer be building assumptions in probability and it would be difficult for us to inter-marry probability with statistics. Sure, probability and statistics have differences but the two are also closely linked. If you need to know more about the differences ad similarities of probability, feel free to use our probability and statistics help platform.
The Significance Of Probability And Statistics In Everyday Life
Probability and statistics has become a popular topic today. Data collection has become extremely essential throughout the mathematics curriculum. Scholars carry out research experiments to analyzepossible results and to calculate both normal and relative frequencies. Making predictions is becoming extremely important today, and it is through probability and statistics that data scientists are able to make predictions about diseases, optimal health, highway and air safety, and the environment, to mention a few. For instance, we use aeroplanes because we are told the likelihood of dying in a plane crash is only 1/10,000,000. It takes a great deal of analysis of data to come up with the probability of an event and produce accurate results.
Probability is the likelihood of an event to happen, hence statistically, we can say that it is basically the number of outcomes divided by the number of expected, or rather, possible outcomes. Statistics provides us with formulas that help us identify the probability of an event with a much greater accuracy. If you are interested in having the importance of probability and statistics explained further by an expert, you can take help with probability and statistics from our experts.
Probability And Statistics Distributions
There are many probability and statistics distributions used in data analysis. Here is a quick list of some of the most important ones:
- Binomial distribution
- Chi Square distribution
- F distribution
- Normal distribution
- T distribution
Don’t hesitate to contact our probability and statistics helpers for in-depth expository services on these distributions as well as assignment writing on any paper derived from this area.
Probability And Statistics Topics Tackled By Our Experts
Probability and statistics is a wide subject and quite often, students take professional assistance online to have some of the topics covered here explained by an expert. Some of the topics on which we have provided expert online tutoring and assignment writing include:
- Bayes’ theorem
- Applied probability
- Combinatorial probability
- Binomial distribution
- Poisson distribution
- Continuous random variables
- Conditional probability
- Convergence of random variables
- Estimation theory
- Laplace transforms
- Independence of random variables
- Measure of theoretic probability
- Markov chains
- Metric spaces
- Operator methods in probability
- Occupancy and matching problems
- Probability measures
- Probability and statistics distributions
- Probability theory
- Random variables
- Probability spaces
- Set theory
- Standard univariate densities
- Transformation of variables
- Stochastic processes
Take Probability And Statistics Help From Our Experts
We understand that students who contact us for help with probability and statistics do so in order to score good grades. For that reason, we have made sure that the people we have hired to provide this service are professionals who canexactly deliver the results that our clients expect. We cater to students of all academic levels. Here is how you can distinguish us from our competitors:
- We work extremely hard to ensure the deadlines are met for students who need assignment writing services. By sending your work early, we allow you enough time to review it and even suggest areas that need revisions.
- Our online tutoring sessions are administered at your most convenient time, and as per your liking.
- Students who buy probability and statistics assignments from us always receive original content. We cite and reference the work carefully so that you are never penalized for plagiarism.
- We have an active customer support team. This team’s representatives work round the clock to listen to you, respond to your queries and sort out any issues you may have.
- Our probability and statistics help experts are hired from recognized institutions of higher learning across the world.
Request Free Quote
Popular Topics in Probability
- Operation Management
- Operation Research
- Project Management
- Academic Writing
Features Of Our Probability Theory Homework Help Services
Here are several features that make our probability theory assignment help platform the most trusted choice for students:
- Professional writers: We have over 400 probabilitytheory homework helpers with amazing testimonials, the highest ratings, and numerous years of academic writing experience.
- On-time delivery: We can comfortably meet strict deadlines without compromising on the quality of the final paper. Just send your requirements, tell us when you need the solution and you will have it in your email days or hours before your specified time.
Guarantee yourself the best grades by taking help with probability theory homework from Statistics Assignment Experts.