Elementary Statistics Help
Elementary statistics provides students with a strong foundation in statistics, and prepares them for more complex and advanced levels of the subject in the curriculum. It covers basic topics of statistics including descriptive and inferential statistics. Some of the concepts students get acquainted with in elementary statistics include:
- Stem and leaf plots
- Box plots
- Binomial and Poisson distributions
- Calculatingdiscrete probabilities
- Hypothesis testing
- Normal and t distributions
Unfortunately, the concepts covered in these topics are not easy to master and students often require assistance from professionals who have knowledge of the same. One of the most problematic areas on which students seek expert help is assignment writing. Thousands of students search the web everyday for elementary statistics assignment help. A huge fraction of these scholarsland on Statistics Assignment Experts, where they get quality assistance with their papers. If you are in need of a similar service and don’t know where to look, then today is your lucky day because the page you are looking at right now can direct you to an expert who will do your homework professionally and at the lowest price. All you have to do is scroll to the top of the page and click on the blue “submit your assignment” button, and the rest will be pretty straightforward. We provide the best help with elementary statistics assignments to help students like you get a better grip of the core concepts of statistics and achieve academic excellence.
Levels Of Measurement In Elementary Statistics
The level of measurement simply means the way a data set is measured. There are three main levels of measuring data based on the type of data. These include:
- Nominal scale level: The nominal scale level is used to measure qualitative data such as colors, labels, names, favorite foods, etc. Nominal data is not ordered. For instance, you cannot classify people according to the foods they like. As in, putting sushi first and pizza second would not be meaningful, as there is no standard measure to determine which type of food is better than the other. Another example of nominal scale data would be brand names like Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, and Sony. This data is just a normal list and there is no standard order on which brand should come first and which one should come last. Of course, some people will be more inclined to Apple but that is just their opinion. Statistically, there is no order that is agreed upon to rank these brands, which is why nominal scale data is not used in calculations. To learn more about nominal data, collaborate with our providers of help with elementary statistics assignments.
- Ordinal scale level: Unlike nominal scale data, ordinal scale data can be ordered. A good example of this data would include top ten ski resorts in the UK. The resorts can be ranked in a certain order (from one to ten), but still the difference in data cannot be measured. Another example of ordinal data would be the level of service you obtain from a restaurant, for instance. The service can be categorized as “satisfactory”, “good”, “excellent” or “unsatisfactory” All of these responses are organized from these most desired to the least desired. However, just like the first example, the differences between the data that led to these responses cannot be measured. So, like nominal scale data, the ordinal scale level cannot be used to measure data. Our elementary statistics assignment helpers provide assistance with this topic too so that you can understand it better.
- Interval scale level: The interval scale data is somehow similar to the ordinal scale data because there is a specific ordering method involved. In this data measurement level, however, the differences between data can be measured. For instance, temperature scales like Fahrenheit and Celsius are measured using interval scale. You can easily calculate the data differences because you are dealing with actual data. To get more exposure on interval scale data, collaborate with our elementary statisticsassignment helpers.
Our experts are conversant with the above measurement scales and would be happy to help you with any assignment issued from this area. Just give us a shout out, let us know the exact area with which you need help by sending us your requirements and we will deliver the best possible assistance.
Elementary Statistics Assignment Topics Covered By Our Experts
Our elementary statistics assignment helpers have been providing assistance on basic statistics topics for many years. Through this period, we have successfully completed projects from various statistics topics including:
- Bar graph
- Binomial distribution
- Central limit theorem
- Box and whisker plots
- Cluster sampling
- Chi square distribution
- Combinations and permutations
- Coefficient and determination
- Confidence intervals
- Continuous distributions
- Contingency tables
- Dependent T test
- Correlation and covariance
- Discrete distributions
- Descriptive statistics
- Frequency distributions
- F distribution
- Goodness of fit test
- Frequency distributions
- Hypergeometric distribution
- Hypothesis testing
- Interval level of measurement
- Inferential statistics levels of measurements
- Kruskall Wallis test
- Joint and marginal probability
- Mann Whitney test
- Line graph
- Linear regression
- Measures of variations
- Measures of central tendency
- Nominal level of measurement
- Multiple regression
- Nonparametric statistics
- Normal distribution
- Ordinal level of measurement
- One way ANOVA
- Parametric statistics
- Poisson distribution
- Pie charts
- Ratio value of measurement
- P value
- Power of a test
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Scatter plots
- Simple random sampling
- Sign test
- Standard deviation and variance
- Stem and leaf plots
- T distribution
- Two way ANOVA
- Uniform distribution
- Systematic random sampling
The list of the topics on which we can offer quality help with elementary statistics is endless. If you would like assistance on any of the above topics or any other area in elementary statistics, don’t be shy to ask for it. Our experts are always ready to help.
Benefits Of Taking Elementary Statistics Help From Us
With so many sites claiming to offer “quality” elementary statistics help, it can be easy for students to get confused especially if it is their first time using online academic writing services. But if you are already on this page, you have no reason to worry about the quality of the work you will receive. This is because we are known to be the best not only at producing quality solutions but also at making sure that those solutions arrive at your inbox in good time. Here are more benefits of taking help with elementary statistics form our experts:
- We can tackle any topic taught in elementary statistics, no matter how intricate it might seem. Our experts have ample experience in both elementary statistics and advanced statistics topics.
- Every solution is run through powerful plagiarism checking tools to ensure that it contain zero plagiarism errors. Scanning your content for duplicates also helps us to identify areas that we may have not referenced and do the citation accordingly.
- We are always working, which means you can get an expert to handle your elementary statistics task at any time of the day.
- Our rates are the most student friendly and pocket friendly in the market. No matter how demanding your task is, we generate a quotation that doesn’t strain your pocket.