Statistics Math Help
Statistics math is one of the subjects that take a toll on students’ life because it requires high level of accuracy in dealing with the numbers and all the calculations involved. But it is also a subject n demand due to its applications in the real world, which is why no matter how complex it is, the number of students enrolling in statistics math classes is increasing day by day. However, in college, statistics math is among the many subjects that students have to take care of in terms of assignment writing, exam revisions, etc. But when one has so much to do, regular assignments like statistics math homework can really get affected. That the time, you need professional statistics math help. Statistics Assignment Experts is an established company in academic writing. We provide customized help with statistics math to students of all educational levels.
Statistics Math At A Glance
Statistics math involves using arithmetic formulas to collect, study, manipulate, and present data. It provides tools that enable us to explore raw data, find patters in it, and make sound decisions from the information obtained in the end. The whole process consists of the following stages:
- Data requirement gathering: First and foremost, you have to think about why you need this data. You have to think about the exact parameters you want to analyze and how to measure these parameters. You also need to know what resources you need to make the entire process a success.
- Data collection: After gathering your requirements, you will have a better idea on what measurements you want to take and what your findings should be. Use these requirements to collect your data. Once you have collected your data, remember that you have to organize it for analysis. And since you obtained your data from different sources, make sure to keep a comprehensive log showing the data source and collection date.
- Data cleaning: The data you have collected may not have much meaning to you at this point, hence it needs to be cleaned. Your data cleaning will involve getting rid of duplicate records, fixing errors, and removing white spaces.
- Data analysis: Once you have cleaned your data, you are now ready to analyze it. As you do the analysis, you may find that you have all the information you need for your research or you may find you have too little information, so more data is needed. During this stage, you can utilize data analysis software and tools to hasten your manipulation, analysis, and interpretation.
- Data interpretation:After you have analyzed your data, the next thing you need is to interpret your results. You can choose how you want to communicate or express your data analysis – whether in simple words or in graphics.
- Data visualization: This phase is usually done in charts, graphs, and other visual diagrams to make it easier for people to understand and process the data. Data visualization can also help discover unknown trends and patterns. In addition, it helps us compare different datasets and find out the relationship between them.
Data Presentation Types
There are many ways through you can present your data after analysis. Here are the most common as explained by our statistics math helpers:
- Table: A table represents raw data in rows and columns. It is mostly used for smaller sets of data such as the number of students enrolled in a statistics class in a semester.
- Pie chart: A pie chart presents data in percentages. For instance, if you have results for 5 tests, the pie chart will show the performance of each test as a percentage.
- Bar chart: A bar chart presents data in separate columns. It is commonly used to compare discrete categories of data for example, subjects by performance per year or per semester.
- Histogram: A histogram displays continuous data. Unlike bar charts, there are no gaps between categories of data. A good example of a histogram presentation is the distance of students from college.
- Box and whisker: This type of data presentation displays the median as well as the range of a given group of data. Box and whisker plots are prefect for grouped data that has an existing spread. For instance, the total number doctor appointments for patients discharged in a month.
- Scatter plot: Scatter plots present data as single points. It is used in instances when there are two numerical data sets. A good example is the display of the total number of students enrolled in a statistics class and change in their marks over the semester.
- Line chart: This data presentation diagram displays data points in order and joins the points with a line. It can be used to display data over time, for instance, when showing the number of follow-ups in patients in the order each patient was discharged.
- Run chart: A run chart is simply a line chart showing the median of data. Like line charts, run charts can be used to display data over time, for instance, to show new patients every week.
For more information about data presentation types, take help with statistics math from our experts.
Best Data Presentation Practices
There are a few things you should keep in mind when doing your data presentation, to make sure you are displaying your information in the best way possible. Read on!
- Your presentation should have a well-defined sequence of arguments to support your study. Begin by mentioning the objective of the study and the steps you took to ensure these objectives were met effectively.
- If you have many objectives for your study, break them in multiple parts and write down the type of data you collected for each objective. You also need to state where you obtained this data and what format is was in.
- State and explain the methodology you employed to conduct your study
- If you collected your data through surveys, make sure to state the sampling methods you used and why
- Make sure you are presenting only the most relevant information
- Give references and credits in the ends for your data sources wherever necessary
You can do your presentation using software and tools like Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Analytics, Prezi, etc. You can also present your data by making models, drawing on paper sheets or boards, or by using maps. The method you choose will depend on the presentation requirementsand the available resources.
Boost Your Grade With Our Statistics Math Help
When you choose our statistics math help, we assign an expert to you, based on the kind of service you need. The individual will work with you helping you with all your statistical problems and queries. This will help you grasp the problems and solutions easily, which will in turn enhance your grades. All our experts are native English speakers, which means you will never have an issue whether in communication, assignment writing, or understanding what he/she says during tutoring sessions. You will get remarkable help with statistics math whenever you need it.
If you are stuck with a statistics math problem, we advise you not to waste your time and energy trying to find answers to these problems by yourself. You will only take unnecessary stress, which will not only weaken your grade but also put you at risk of many health issues. We invite you to try our statistics math help and focus on subjects that you are more familiar with.