The advancement of technology has really transformed the learning and teaching process. These days, students can seek online tutoring on various subjects and lecturers can administer live lessons without the need for physical classrooms. Online tutoring has proved not only convenient but also effective and that’s why more and more students today are hiring online tutors. Statistics Assignment Experts has been on the front line when it comes to administering online learning services to students. Our services allow you to interact with the most experienced tutors and subject experts and get world class assistance on your subject. Contact us today and be among thousands of successful students who have hired our tutors for help with their academics.
Advantages Of Online Tutoring
There are many reasons as to why students prefer online tutoring over in-person tutoring. Here are the most common:
One major advantage of online tutoring is that you don’t need a physical location to do it. Where both the tutor and the student are located doesn’t matter. As long as basic requirements (computer and internet) are met, learning can be done from anywhere. This saves you plenty of time because none of you needs to commute to a specific location for the sessions. You can use the extra time to indulge in other things like working on your assignments, spending time with your friends and family, or taking part in extracurricular activities.
2. The Tutor Works With Your Pace
Unlike physical classrooms where you have to keep up with the pace of other students, online mode guarantees self-paced personalized learning. You can discuss the same subject over and over with your tutor without worrying about time constraints. Moreover, your tutor prepares lessons based on your strengths and weakness to make the sessions more personalized and to ensure that he is meeting your requirements.
3. Access To Interactive Tools
Technology has made everything easier these days. There are many platforms that students can use for online tutoring. Think of video chats, shared screens, voice calls, and texting; all these can be incorporated in online learning to make the sessions more engaging and interactive. Most will even use an amalgamation of diagram and visuals to make the lessons more appealing.
4. 24/7 Availability
Most online tutors deliver their services round the clock to ensure convenience. This is one of the greatest benefits of online tutoring because scholars can book their sessions at the time that works for them the best. Sometimes you may find yourself requiring professional assistance on a topic in the middle of the night or any other weird hour when your professor is not available. With online tutoring, you can receive instant assistance no matter what time of day or night it is.
5. Cost Effective
Most in-person tutoring sessions will cost you a fortune just to have afew topics explained. But online tutoring is more cost effective because for starters, you don’t have to commute to a specific location to have your lessons administered. Second, you don’t have to rent an extra space if you think your room is not a conducive environment to invite a physical tutor. Your computer will be your study room, and this means you will be able to save a few bucks and also the hassle of having to rent a physical room. Also, the fact that most online tutoring services will charge you per hour and this gets you saving a lot because you can decide how many hours you want to study, which will help you manage your budget effectively.
6. You Get Immediate Feedback
Online tutoring sessions allow you to ask questions right away and get immediate answers. Unlike physical classrooms where you may have to wait until the class is over for you to have a question answered, you can have your doubts cleared as the lessons go by. Your tutor will also probably give you feedback after every session, which will help you understand the areas that you need to work on before the next session. Identifying the areas that are making you lag behind will give you the motivation to work and study harder, and come next lesson, you will be able to engage more. You will also find the session more interesting because you are now on the same page as your tutor.
Below are more benefits of online tutoring:
- You are at a lower risk of transmitting or catching illnesses such as flu and colds
- Online tutoring allows for efficient resource sharing. For instance, most tutors will share their cloud storage credentials so that students can access folders containing study material, syllabus notes, practice questions, past papers, sample questions, etc.
- You can send links to assignments, diagrams, academic documents etc. efficiently
- Online tutoring eliminates the awkwardness of face-to-face meetings. Inviting a stranger in your private home can sometimes feel a little awkward and exposing.
How To Find The Perfect Online Tutor
Even though online tutoring has a lot of benefits, if you decide to take it, then it is important that you look for the best and most suitable service. Here are tips to get you started:
- Evaluate different sites: Don’t just click and send your request for academic assistance on the first website that displays on Google when you search for online tutoring. Just because a company ranks on the first page doesn’t always mean it provides the best services. Always make sure you are analyzing several websites before making your decision.
- Check reviews: One of the best ways to find out if the company you are about to hire for online tutoring is going to deliver results or not is checking the testimonials section. A company will say a lot of good things about its services but the only way to be sure what it says is true is reading what others say about the company. You will find crucial information about the professionalism of the tutors, how competent they are, whether the sessions are worth the money, etc.
- Consider the price: They say ‘cheap is expensive’, but ‘expensive’ doesn’t always guarantee the best services. Talk to the company to find out how much they charge for the sessions, how long the session will be, and what services the tutoring package includes. A good academic assistance company should be able to provide the best services without draining its clients’ pockets.
- Check the tutors’ profiles: Go through the tutors’ profiles to see if they indeed have the expertise to provide the assistance you need. For a person to qualify to be a tutor, he/she must have at least a degree in the field on which you are seeking assistance and enough experience in online tutoring. You may also want to consider working with a person who is a native English speaker to avoid communication barrier.
Why Consider Our Online Tutoring Services?
Simple – we meet all the above requirements! To start with, students who have worked with us have been kind enough to leave us enough reviews that you can go through to see what kind of services we deliver. Also, we have uploaded our tutors’ profiles to show you their credentials, experience, and the subjects they cover. Feel free to browse through these profiles to find the tutor who best fits your needs. You will also be happy to know that our tutoring services are provided at the most competitive prices and delivered at the most convenient time which you prefer. Just let us know what subject you need assistance with and when you need the lessons administered and leave everything else to us.